Monday 11 May 2009

My IPod is psychic.

I was reading something the other day and this guy was talking about his IPod being haunted. He said that he always had it on shuffle but it always seemed to know just what song he wanted to listen to. I was nodding the whole time I read this because mine does that as well.

I always have it on shuffle but it is defiantly psychic. If I think I'd like to hear a certain song next, then that tends to be the one that comes up. it has it's off days, but is mostly spot on. It is a little creepy to be honest. Mind you it saves having to skip through everything to find what it is you want.

And this put an idea in my head for a new meme. So here are a few questions for you.

What's the most played song on your IPod?

Which song has the most meaning and why?

What is the most embarrassing thing on you IPod?

Which is your favorite to sing along to?

When do you most listen to it?

So there you are, over to you. I will put my own answers in the next post.

12 comments:

French Fancy... said...

Oh dear, I've not got an ipod but I do have a Sony Walkman mp3 player but with no shuffle ability (I do that myself as I walk along).

However I do have a song that I play every day - it's 'It's a Sin' but the Pet Shop Boys. I love the arrangement, the words, Tennent's voice - everything. It just makes me happy and makes me want to dance - or shuffle

French Fancy... said...

p.s. - my most embarassing track is Big Ted by the Incredible String Band

(blush)

HelenMWalters said...

Ah, I haven't got an ipod unfortunately. Much too high tech - and expensive!

Blu said...

I dont have an ipod either. I have music in the car and in the house thats all.

Lane Mathias said...

Well there's a lot of Bob Dylan on my ipod. And I mean alot.
Tucked in the middle somewhere is a song by Elton John dueting with some rapper and I swear I didn't put it there:-)

DAB said...

I need to ponder further. I'm just off to have tea with the Queen! I'll be back ;-)Tfx

DJ Kirkby said...

1) I don't own an IPod
2) Etta James - At Last
3) See no 1
4) Filthy Gorgeous
5) No particular pattern

Kat W said...

I'm a little sad because I don't have an ipod & I'd really like one. Even better I'd like to own an iphone..............I'm off to ponder my i-less life. Kat :-(

Frankies' Cornish Farmyard Ramblings said...

Whats an ipod? I like my vinyl 78's great for a tea dance, must just wipe my hands on me pinny.....
joking, no ipod 'cos I can never get the right ear thingyies and they either hurt all fall out, must invest in something so I can have music whilst I work!

Paulene Angela said...

No ipod, sure would love one though. I use an mp3 player plus I added a playlist to my blog, which you can pick and choose.

What do I listen too? anything and everything, could be Glen Miller, The Ting Tings or Laura Pausini preferably in Spanish.

Crazy by Seal ....... we are never going to survive unless we get a little crazy .... for those days when I want to SCREAM LOUD

Seal's song "Get it Together" the words are inspiring and lifting .... fab I love it.

Lynnette Labelle said...

I haven't listened to music on my iPod for a while. I usually listen to an audio book when I'm working out. That's one way to get some reading in. Otherwise, when I do workout to music, it's got to be something pumping and full of energy like "dance music".

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Here's may answers if it's not too late!!

- I listen obsessively to albums, rather than individual songs, certain ones at certain times or to get certain things done! at the moment Felice Brothers first thing.

- Alison by Elvis Costello, just now anyway!

- I'm not embarrassed by any of it, if it's there it's because i love it, or loved it once!! There's a time and a place for everything!

- This is really hard! Frankies Gun by the Feclice brothers I think, or working stiff - Slaid Cleeves unsung.

- Can't work / create / clean without it!!