Thursday 14 May 2009

IPod part two.

Ok then here we go. First of all thank you to everyone who responded to my little Q&A post. I stupidly thought that everyone had IPods these days. In fact I thought I had come rather late to the phenomena. I treated myself to a little IPod Shuffle last year (£32 in comet so not a big posh one or anything).





Anyway seeing as you answered my questions I suppose I should now own up to what I have lurking.



What is the most played song on my IPod? Moonlight Shadow by Mike Oldfield.



What song has the most meaning and why? Take on Me by A-ha. This song quite literally saved my life once.



What is the most embarrassing thing on on my IPod? Tragedy by Steps. In my defence there is also some Blondie, Simon and Garfunkel, Moody Blues, Enya and Clannad.



What song gets me singing along? Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler. But I have to have the volume up high enough so I can't hear myself.



When do I listen to it most? Doing changeovers. Takes my mind off the fact that I'm cleaning other peoples toilets!!

13 comments:

French Fancy... said...

I always thought i-pods were really pricey - that's about the price of my Sony mp3 player

Your songs sounded just fine to me - even Tragedy wasn't so bad (uncrosses fingers from behind back)

Cathy said...

i have a shuffle too! i love it so much. I've already maxed out how much music it can hold, but don't want to spend money to upgrade.

Lane Mathias said...

I have a very tempremental old Nano but it does the job.

I love the image of you doing the changeovers and singing loudly:-)

Paulene Angela said...

The ipods I've looked at seem more expensive here! maybe it because I am looking at a 4gb plus the docking station etc.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

My husband bought me an ipod two christmasses (? spelling) and i've only listened to it about four times.

I love it, but I enjoy the peace when I'm not at work, so don't think to put it on.

HelenMWalters said...

I have to know how 'Take On Me' saved your life!

claire p said...

Helen; I was a huge A-ha fan in my teens and Take on Me was (and still is) my fav song. Imagine a teenageer sitting on the bed with a bottle of paracetamol in one hand and a glass of water in the other, and that song playing, and you get the picture.

Lane; I dance as well sometimes! Very glad no one can see me!!!!

Annicles said...

I have i-pod envy. My birthday is in July...... Did you hear me upstairs? Birthday. July. i-pod.

Goooooooood!

(He was asleep but I doubt it now)

Mwahahahaha

Casdok said...

Glad that song was playing when you needed it.
Love some of your taste in music.

claire p said...

Casdok; Thank you! I've always thought my taste in music a bit crap to be honest.

Ali said...

Other half bought me my i pod for my birthday last year, mine's a classic (she said, at the risk of showing off) It's the best gift I've ever had, I use it with speakers in work every day, means I can litterally carry 500 albums round with me!

Michelle said...

MMMMM...Morten Harket....very fond memories. my first ever pop concert at the Hammersmith Apollo. I still love this song and I am so glad it saved your life hon.
I think respectable songs indeed!
Michelle
x

claire p said...

Michelle; Oh yes I went to soooo many concerts over the years. I was very in love with Morten, met him once Ummmmm.