Saturday 2 May 2009

Being invisable.

Maria asked me today at swimming if I was going to post anymore about the weird and wonderful ways of our holidaymakers. As we were using the pool on the site where most of our cottages are it reminded me of the tale Richard came home with the other night.

The pool is indoors and along one side is a corridor that leads from the laundry room to the store room where we keep everything we don't keep in the laundry room. So Richard is back and forth all day when he's there. This corridor looks into the pool through three windows and two glass doors. So as you pass you can clearly see in.

The site is quiet this week and so the pool had been to. However one cottage is being used by the owners and their daughter. And the daughter's boyfriend. I think you can see where this is going.

Richard was going back and forth and was aware of activity in the pool. Because the pool is unmanned he always looks in to make sure whoever is in there is ok. Just a glance through the window. However what greeted him yesterday was the daughter and her boyfriend in the pool, in the top corner NOT swimming.

All I can say is thank God the pool gets cleaned on a Saturday morning before we all piled in with the kids!!!!

14 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

Oh dear, that definitely has to go in the book!

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

yuck

DAB said...

Watersports!:) TFx

Blu said...

Lets hope that there are no water babies later!

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol!

Frankies' Cornish Farmyard Ramblings said...

maybe you should have one way glass? No scrap that whoever was in the pool may think your perving! remember the old fashioned signs, no petting!
We just got told by our caravaners yesterday they didn't think our spot was worth the money- they only came from Plymouth for 3 nights, cheek of it we only charge what caravan club suggested, I shall mutter under breath.
Frankie

Lane Mathias said...

Eeuuww!

And lol at Blu's comment:-)

claire p said...

I know!! And it's not the first time it's happened either!!!!!

Paulene Angela said...

If you want to have a good laugh then google "sex in the swimming pool" seems it's quite common search .... found results approx. 5.320.000 searches.

Just looking at one of the comments from Health 24
Quote:
Drowning is of course a major concern when having sex in a swimming pool. If you are going to try underwater techniques, remember that you still need to .........Unquote

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Eugh! So relieved that it's clean before you have to go into it.

Annicles said...

Oh gross. Now I have to google swimming pool sex......

Exmoorjane said...

Eeeeeuuuwwwwww..........now can't get the logistics out of my head...so wrong on a Wednesday morning.
Thanks for your comments on mine. I am all aflutter with all this new web activity - it;s a bit bonkers really....

French Fancy... said...

It's so weird but I pulled a face - all on my own sitting here and I scrunched my nose up. Maybe I'm just jealous because I can't swim :)

claire p said...

I'm not sure how you go about it either! I guess someone has to hang onto the steps or something.