Monday 30 March 2009

My threesome with RM


It seems I have a lot to catch up with. So first of all here is a photo of my lovely Mother's day pressie. It's a Clivia and I'd been looking for one for years. They went out of fashion and you couldn't get them. Then on mothers day we went to the garden centre and Tada! There it was. (The neat and tidy garden through the window isn't mine).
Secondly for Fiona. I will try and find the synopsis for MG and post it. And DJ I have taken some before shots of the garden I will post them next time.
So to the threesome. Here we go.
3 names I go by; Claire (you all know that). Mummy. and Jamie's Mum (you seem to loose your identity when you become a mum).
3 jobs I want; To be a writer, to be a writer or to be Richard Hammond's love slave.
3 places I have lived; Northampton, Kettering and now Cornwall. We got out of the rat race before it was the fashionable thing to do and couldn't ever go back.
3 TV shows that I watch; Top Gear (obviously). Lewis (good one again last night I thought), and anything that involves snooping into other peoples houses.
3 Places I have been; Amsterdam (loved it, want to go back please), Alfriston (east Sussex, has the best book shop in the world), and we've just come back from Dorset. I'm one of those boring farts that hasn't really been anywhere. Mind you now I have a driving licence and a car that might change.
3 places I want to go; London (I miss being only 1 hour away by train, it's the only down side to Cornwall), New Zealand (we have family over there), Scotland (I'm part Scottish on mums side).
3 of my favorite foods; Chocolate (yes it is a food, well it is when you eat as much of it as I do), Chicken (in any form, but southern fried comes pretty high), anything from the Chinese takeaway.
3 things I'm looking forward to; Dad's cancer going away, Jamie saying 'I love you' and getting published.
3 favorite curses; (Warning swearing coming up, you might want to cover your ears). Bollocks! Say that far to much. Bugger, and that. And F*** in extreme circumstances.
So now I have to tag three bod to do this as well. Ok I'll tag Tom Foolery, Helen and Debs. I will not be offended if you don't want to do it.
We have a new blog friend joining us. She is a very good friend of mine called Maria. You can find her under 'Walking Interests' on my blog roll. Please go and say hi.

16 comments:

Swerdnic said...

he he, hamster is rather nice isn't he...hmmmmmm lol

HelenMWalters said...

Great answers - I love Lewis too!

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

HAHAHA you made me actually lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Cathy said...

i used to love to travel, but now with kids we don't get around much anymore. :)

French Fancy... said...

Aw Jamie's mummy - this was very interesting.

Lane Mathias said...

Enjoyed reading your threesomes Claire. And talking of threesomes (!) James May would be my Top Gear loveslave pick:-)

DAB said...

I thought for a wee moment your blog post was going to be about a threesome with the Royal Marines! ;-) I'll get my thinking cap on. ONE, TWO, THREE ... TFx

Anna said...

What are you all on? The Hamster? James May? Come on it has to be Jezza!!!!! Maybe we should all get together, take the one we want and then reconvene at a later hour, happy and fulfilled and swap stories!! Coome on - all we have to do is track them down and have our wicked way!

"I love you" will be all the sweeter for waiting for.

claire p said...

TF: There is a Marines base near here hummm...giving me ideas!!!

Anna: Where and when?

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I shall blog this in a couple of days, if that's okay?

I loved your answers. I'll have to get my thinking cap on for mine now.

I enjoyed Lewis too, and well, we know how much I adore chocolate!

Paulene Angela said...

Hey it's getting interesting around here, Royal Marines, threesomes and chocolate.
p xxx

Tamsyn Murray said...

Great post. Fancy you knowing all those rude words, too. It was quite an educational visit ;-)

Bonnie said...

enjoyed your "threes".

Your flower is gorgeous, I wanna get one of those!

Casdok said...

Great threesome!!

Kat W said...

I really enjoyed reading this post - it's great to learn more about you. Kat :-)

DJ Kirkby said...

hah, these tags are fun. Looking forward to photos! Going to visit Maria's blog now. xo