Tuesday 7 July 2009

It was worth it!!




Wow that was bloody brilliant! I want to go again, now! The pic to the left is of the girls outside the theatre. The pic to the right is of H the 'blushing' bride to be. We were working it out that we have been friends nearly 20 years, where did that go?
The journey up was long, but good. I took my CD walkman and Twilight audio book (I know, I know) and quite enjoyed myself. A night on H's sofa, with L on the other sofa and two kittens bouncing around was also fun. Then London. We went to Camden, a part of London I hadn't been to before. I loved it. I could have spent a fortune if I hadn't got to cart it around all weekend!! And two of the girls turned out to be fellow Twilighters, result!!
As for the show. Go, you must. It was amazing. You must go and see for yourself. Everything about it was just awesome. I want to go again, anyone interested? After the show it was back to the hotel to generally mess about until 3am. There was wine and chocolate and face packs (you are NOT seeing that photo, although someone, you know who you are, posted it on her facebook page!!!).
SO now it's back to reality. Dad had his op yesterday and it went really well. They are very pleased with him. Such a relief.
As for the other news. Still nothing signed yet. But I will tell all when I can. So things have turned on their head some what. Life can change completely just like that.

12 comments:

French Fancy... said...

so so pleased you had a good time. I know Camden very well - used to live a few stations along on the Northern line. As for Priscilla - I loved the film - maybe we'll catch the show the next time London beckons

As for the face pic piccy - I thought you looked very sweet

and now the most important bit of all

HURRAH for your dad's op

x

Kat W said...

What a lot of fabulous news! Glad you had such a good time in London. Fantastic that your Dad's op went well. And a belated well done on the writing success mentioned in your last post. I'm so glad that life is treating you so well. Big Smiles. Kat :-)

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

this is the hard part, stying happy! good luck!

i am sooo glad that you had such a fun time!!! you DESERVE IT!!

Lane Mathias said...

Oh what a lovely post. I'm so pleased you had a lovely time and great news about your dad!

HelenMWalters said...

Glad you had a good time - and so pleased about your Dad. Hope he's on the up and up now.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

So thrilled to hear all went well with your dad and that you had such a fab time.

Paulene Angela said...

Excellent to all.
Paulene x

claire p said...

FF; Yes you must try to see the show if you can.

Kat; Thank you. Let's hope it continues!!

RM: Thanks hon.

Lane, Helen; He's doing well thanks.

Debs, Paulene; Thank you ;)

Lucy Diamond said...

Sounds fab, all good especially the news about your dad. Really pleased for you. x

denise said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time, there is absolutely NOTHING like a girls' weekend to rejuvenate! Congratulations on your dad's successful surgery ~ what a relief. Hope things continue to go well with the publisher.

createforumsfree said...

Keep in mind that there are hundreds of inexpensive books that offer useful information for any
kind of writer. If you are not great with grammar, buy a grammar book.
engineering companies brisbanefree text

createforumsfree said...

Original Replica Patek Philippe.
TheProject Runwaystar. Klum.Jacob Co Replica Watches. 34. sfair conditioningilitconsumed that her folks unit
would take Spears in with love a wonderfuld open fists if she chooses to get her try to behaudio-videoe
together.
EYE LASH EXTENSION TRAININGnegle gele